Publications and Forthcoming:
- 2018 The Economics Behind the Math Gender Gap: Colombian Evidence on the Role of Sample Selection. (sole-authored) Journal of Development Economics, 135: pp. 368-391. [paper]
- Featured in Marginal Revolution
- 2015 Enrollment, Graduation, and Dropout Rates in Latin America, Is the glass half empty or half full?, Joint with Marina Bassi and Matías Busso. Economia Journal. Fall 2015. pp. 113-156.
- Press Coverage: Huffington Post
- Entering the Major Leagues: The Effect of Import Competition from the U.S. on Workers and Firms in an Emerging Economy (Joint with Leonardo Bonilla) Job Market Paper
- No Child Left Behind? The Distributional Impacts of Increasing Teaching Literacy in Uganda. (Joint with Julie Buhl-Wiggers, Jason Kerwin, Jeff Smith, and Rebecca Thornton) [working paper coming soon]
- Unbundling Returns to Degrees and Skills: Evidence from Postsecondary Education in Colombia (Joint with Matías Busso)
- Do school shootings erode property values? (Joint with Ruchi Singh) Online Appendix
Chapters in Books:
- 2014 "Women and Social Mobility" (in spanish) , with Ximena Peña, Hugo Ñopo, Juan Camilo Cárdenas, Jorge Castañeda, and Camila Uribe, in Armando Montenegro and Marcela Meléndez (eds.), Equidad y Movilidad Social, Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá.